In defense of PowerPoint
Nice PowerPoint in defense of PowerPoint. Thanks to Ed at ClearPreso.com. I would guess he’s a lover. This is the same argument that the NRA makes. It isn’t the gun that’s the problem (although I am not sure I am on the same side in that debate).
Just a note – this is a great example of a flashcard type of PowerPoint. Ideal for blog postings and Slideshare, when you aren’t there in person, and need the deck to make all the points for you.
More PowerPoint related posts:
- PowerPoint: It’s Child’s Play (mannerofspeaking.org)
- Death to PowerPoint and Other Notions (torontoemerg.wordpress.com)
- Pulitzer prize winner drafts book in PowerPoint (slideshare.net)
- In Defense of ‘Evil’ Microsoft PowerPoint (labnol.org)
- “People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint” (jgc.org)
- Trick or Treat? Death by Powerpoint…. (measitrelatestoyou.wordpress.com)
Gavin is a founding partner at fassforward consulting group. He blogs about PowerPoint, Presenting, Communication and Message Discipline at makeapowerfulpoint.com. You can follow him on twitter @powerfulpoint.